|author||Joel Uckelman <email@example.com>||2012-03-01 03:51:44 +0100|
|committer||Joel Uckelman <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2012-03-01 03:51:44 +0100|
Updated install instructions.
1 files changed, 8 insertions, 3 deletions
@@ -3,7 +3,7 @@ much a work in progress. Read *everything* before beginning the setup.
-* phpBB 3.0.70-PL1
+* phpBB 3.0
* a mail server
@@ -12,7 +12,7 @@ much a work in progress. Read *everything* before beginning the setup.
2. Check out the bridge code from SourceForge:
- svn co https://vassalengine.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/vassalengine/site-src/trunk/bridge
+ git clone git://vassalengine.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/vassalengine/listbridge
(Note: The code is in the VASSAL repository at present because it was
developed for VASSAL's forum. I will probably move it to its own repo
@@ -40,6 +40,7 @@ Then, subscribe your bridge address to your mailing list.
5. Bridge database: The bridge keeps a database which maps
* Create a MySQL database, and populate it using src/schema.sql.
* Create a user for the DB, put the database name, username, and password
into BridgeConf.php. (BridgeConfg.php.example is given as an example.)
@@ -73,11 +74,15 @@ Then, subscribe your bridge address to your mailing list.
6. Other adjustments:
* Set $php_root_path in PhpBB3Conf.php.
* $sender in forum_post_send.php should match the bridge address.
* The regex which strips the list footer in PhpBB3.php will need to be
adjusted to match your list footer.
* $attach_dir in attachment_writer.php should match the storage directory
for post attachments for your forum.
* Possibly some that I'm missing? Let me know.
@@ -97,4 +102,4 @@ Then, subscribe your bridge address to your mailing list.
-3 November 2010
+1 March 2012